Friday, January 10, 2014

The Card for Bingo Lovers!

Ugh!  It is so nasty outside!  I got soaked, so I am writing as I dry off.  :)
I made this card utilizing my awesome Sizzix Boutique embossing machine with the Tim Holz Bingo design.  To make it a little more creative, I cut out plain red circles as the chips or markers and highlighted (or one of my favorite verbs that shouldn't be a verb, "Sharpied") the BINGO title and the FREE space with black Sharpie.
 
Thanks again for visiting my blog!  I officially have over 100 views in a week!  YAY! If you're on Google+, please subscribe or +1.  Even if you don't have a Google account, you can describe by email to get the latest posts and be notified of new things on my blog.  Also, you can vote on the poll off to the right side which lasts for about 5 days.  :)   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment